Wednesday, July 10, 2013

swimmng

today was really fun i really liked lunch hahaha :) and im having fun working in Alice that is so much fun for me ive learned alot about programming and its not as bad as i thought it was goign to be its actually pretty easy :) haha and building my robot well lest just say its going okay!!! tonight were going to go swimming and i cant wait t i love swimming!!!! yeah that was my third day at camp :)

my name
my name is really boring its Frances Castillo. my last name isnt as boring but my mom named me after my grandmother!!! and in Spanish my name  mean france hahaha! and my last name means castle so my last name is cool so if you say my name is spanish its france castle hahah yeah i wouldnt change  my name becasue i dont know what i would change  it to!

No comments:

Post a Comment