Thursday, July 11, 2013

cops

Today was really fun haha i liked the end of the day the best becausewe got to do the kind of stuff cops get to do. that was fun i love doing that kind of stuff!!!! :) haha and i was kinda mad cause alice was being stupid and now we have to start all over ugh!!!!!!!!! :/ but anywasy yeah todat went by really fats which was nice cuz im kind of tired today  so yeah that was my day today yeah bye now :)


in 10 years:
in 10  years i can see my self being married and having 5 kids! i love kids so i want to have a lot hahaha and i also see my self working with music in some way and also intoner design cause i love decorating stuff like that and i also see my self with a husband who also works in music and we have a good life and yeah that where i see my self in 10 yeas 

No comments:

Post a Comment